I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Keya (www.proseoverbros.wordpress.com) THANK YOU KEYUUUU 😀
I don’t know why, even as a kid (not that I’m any less of a kid even now) I’ve loved asking and answering questions, unless they’re dumb. Now it’s GK that if Keya’s the one asking they’re not going to be dumb questions, haha XD
Thank you, for nominating me though I took an obscenely long amount of time to get down to it.
The rules for this award are:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
6. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
I was asked-
1) If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
As much as I try to never ever regret anything, I do have a few. If given a second chance, I’d study harder for my MHCET, or I’d give it a second shot, for starters. I’d get back to athletics. Yep, that’s about the only two major regrets I have 🙂
2) What purpose did you have in mind when you first started your blog?
I wanted people to read my writing and smile. I love making people laugh, and express themselves. Any writing I do is mainly to make people feel better, feel happy, feel good- not just about themselves, but just about anything at all!
3) Who has been a guiding light for you in your life?
Mom. Although she does have her slight faults, she’s the strongest woman I know, has her morals straight in order, and never holds back on saying what she thinks. It takes a lot of guts to be so articulate and on point.
4) What genre of music and movies do you prefer?
Music, oh my god xD I’d call it the Hera genre- it’s the kind of music Hera listens to and immediately loves it, and it’s very varied. There have been instances when people have said “Oh, if you like that song, you’ll definitely like this one.” And I’ve hated the song they’ve recommended after saying so. But I know what I don’t like- very slow, soft songs, death metal, Eminem (though Stan and Love The Way You Lie are nice. See what I mean?), too much rap, and too much bass. Funnily enough, I also find trance a little boring. I do like Jal, Euphoria, Amit Trivedi, Bilal Khan, The Local Train, The Beatles, Imagine Dragons, Train, and some of Coke Studio’s songs.
Movies wise, intelligent comedy- be it rom coms, or just simple funny situations, as long as it’s not stupid or forced. I also do gravitate towards sci-fi, and stories based on real life, and I absolutely love “feel good” movies. I can’t sit through stuff like ‘Requiem For A Dream’ (no offense, I know it’s a classic by some measures, but too depressing).
5) What are you studying or where are you working currently?
I’m studying dentistry at the moment, I’ll go to second year now 🙂
6) How would you describe the word ‘friendship’?
A lot of people say the best friendships are where you can not talk for ages and then start talking like it’s the easiest thing. For some reason, I don’t relate to that, because if you genuinely care about someone, you’d always stay in touch.
To me, friendship is something that just happens- you can choose your friends, to some extent, but unless it “happens”, the friendship won’t last. It’s an amalgamation of care, a lot of trust, respect, loyalty, communication, and understanding, and it takes time for a good, strong one to form.
7) Describe your personality using three words.
Bright, cutting, and impulsive.
8) If you could wake up tomorrow as somebody else, whom would you pick and what would you do?
If I could wake up tomorrow as anyone at all, I’d pick to be the character Ranbir Kapoor played in Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani. As filmy as it sounds, I’d love to have the opportunity to be able to travel the world filming it, and the very basic trait that his character has, of going after his dreams and not bothering about anything else, but yet coming back to fix it, is something I admire in a way.
9) Share your thoughts about me or my blog
I’ve known you since school. Initially, to me, you were the brilliant genius who topped every set of exams, ever year. Who people said had a photographic memory, who people said had the best chance at head girl, and, to some slight extent, who people were a little unconsciously intimidated by. And yes, who loved chocolate. It was only later when we all became office bearers and started going for competitions that I got to know you, and I realized the chocolate part was so, so true. I’ll always remember the time when I sat next to you at Pratima Aunty’s and you took out a chocolate to munch during her test and wouldn’t share. I’ve always looked up to you for your intelligence and frank nature, and the effortless way you seem to get things done. You’re memorable 🙂
10) If you could pick one book to be your favorite, which one would it be?
I wouldn’t be able to 😛
I’d say all the Harry Potters, Eleanor and Park, The Princess Diaries, Two States, Paper Towns, and the Windmills of the Gods.
Now for the nominees.
Write To Write https://writeorrewrite.wordpress.com/
Joey And Chandler 🙂 http://theawakeandunafraid.wordpress.com/
My questions to you guys are-
1. To conjure up a Patronus charm, you have to think about your happiest memory. If you had to think of one, which would your happiest memory be?
2. If you could do one thing in the future, what would it be?
3. Your idea of a perfect book. What or who all will it have in it? What would it be about?
4. The one thing you’d do in your free time.
5. Your happy place. Where is the one place that you’d felt the best, or what is the one thing that you do there that makes you feel so?
6. If you had the chance to change one thing about yourself right now, what would it be?
7. Your most embarrassing moment
8. What is that one thing you desire which money cannot buy?
9. Which is your favorite dish, or favorite food?
10. Looks, power, money, family, friends, love, and respect. What is the order of your priorities?
Look forward to hearing from y’all 😀